May 20, 2013

Sunday Night Mass and Dinner

Last evening was our final Sunday Night Mass and Dinner for the academic year.  Father Charles Pawlowski, the associate pastor of Saint Elizabeth Seton Parish in Bedford, was our celebrant.  As always the Pratte family (Steve P' 12 and '13, Dan '13, and Roger) provided the music.  I was hoping to grill burgers for the dinner but the grills were locked in the garage and I didn't have a key so we all enjoyed food from the Backroom again.  Luckily I had been to Mass already so I ran over to the Backroom as soon as Mass began.

I am so grateful to everyone who attended the Masses faithfully every month.  Many families asked if we could do them again next year as so many people looked forward to the fellowship and the opportunity to pray together each month.  That's community folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment