November 12, 2013

Our very own

There are two pictures I always have on the Campus Ministry bulletin board:

 - Archbishop Gerald Lacroix '75 receiving the Pallium from Pope Benedict XVI on June 29, 2011
 - Pope Benedict XVI receiving a Trinity High School shirt from Yvan Lacroix '76 on June 30, 2011

I will now add another - Archbishop Lacroix talking to Pope Francis, both with huge smiles.  It's a fantastic picture and sums them both up beautifully.  I received it today from Archbishop Lacroix along with a note to the Trinity High School community.  It reads:

Dear friends,
Dear Pioneers,

Peace be with you!

Thank you so much for your good wishes and for the beautiful gift you sent me on my 25th anniversary of priestly ordination.  Blessings to you all!  United in prayer!

+Gerald C. Lacroix
Archbishop of Quebec
Proud Pioneer '75


No comments:

Post a Comment