April 30, 2012

And we're back...

Sorry for the blackout over the past two weeks or so.  We were on April vacation last week and I spent the entire week moving!  Thank you Saint Joseph for all your help, it was certainly a roller coaster ride.  With April vacation behind us, we are now in the stretch run...and it will be insane as always.  Between now and the end of the year, we have:

Junior Ring/Leadership Ceremony
AP Exams (I teach three AP classes)
NHS Inductions (I am saying a few words)
Solemnity of the Ascension
Grandparents' Day
Senior Farewell retreat
Prom
Band Concert
Drama Production
Academic Awards Night
Senior Farewell liturgy
Senior Farewell Assembly
Theology Fair
Baccalaureate Mass
Commencement

Ms. Risdal, Miss P, and I are also visiting a school next week and that same night I am giving a talk at Saint Elizabeth Seton Parish in Bedford with Mr. Mailloux.

Pray for us!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment