October 24, 2011

Vivat Jesus

One of the most amazing and generous Catholic organizations in the world is the Knights of Columbus.  I myself am a proud 4th Degree member, joining while a student at Saint Anselm College.  Some of my fondest memories and closest friends from college came from my time in the Knights of Columbus at Saint Anselm.  I am still a member of the Knights but of my local council.

Every year for the past several years, Council 5260 has made a sizable donation to Campus Ministry.  They run a BINGO program and use the proceeds to assist Catholic schools and other charities in the area.  This past year they raised $100,000!

Today Ted Kielar of the council stopped by to drop off their donation to Campus Ministry which will go a very long way to help us carry out our work of Prayer, Service, and Community!

A huge thank you to the wonderful men of Council 5260 for all they do for Trinity High School and the Catholic Church in Manchester!

No comments:

Post a Comment