June 21, 2014

Off to Philly...

This morning, Mr. Sheehan '79 and Mrs. Trachim (both of our math department) and seven seniors set out for our annual summer mission trip to St. Francis Inn in Philadelphia.  If my math is right, this is our 9th year bringing students to St. Francis Inn.  I will be heading down on Wednesday morning and I cannot wait.  I love the community there and I am always humbled by the experience of showing mercy to the poorest of the poor.  I will be blogging from there so do stay tuned.

I was able to see the group off this morning and before they left we prayed the Prayer of St. Francis and the Lord's Prayer together.  The students taking part are:

Shannon Duffy '15
Paul Gadecki '15
Kelly Moloney '15
Hannah Paul '15
Liam Quinn '15
Catrina Sylvia '15
Erica Woods '15

Please keep them, and the people they will serve, in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment