June 13, 2014

Another one in the books

Yesterday was the last day of final exams for our students and this morning the faculty gathered for a final meeting and a nice lunch.  Mr. Mailloux '72 always grills some amazing steaks on the last day and others brought drinks, salads, etc.  We also had a chance to say goodbye to Mr. Bielik of our math department who is leaving us to join the Peace Corps with his wife Stephanie.

As for me, I get back into the swing of things in about 10 days when I go down to Philadelphia for our annual mission trip to St. Francis Inn.  I am going down midweek to relieve Mr. Sheehan '79 who has to come home early for a prior commitment.  Other than that, there aren't any other Campus Ministry programs this summer.  We traditionally attend the Lasallian Youth Assembly but regrettably I am unable to go due to a scheduling conflict on my end.  I always look forward to LYA and will miss it terribly this summer.  We will hopefully get back to it in 2015.

So, the old blog will be quiet for the summer but do check in from time to time.  Thanks to everyone who read and followed our events for this year, it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment