June 6, 2013

My helpers

I have the pleasure of teaching two classes at Trinity High School in addition to working in Campus Ministry.  Both of my classes are Advanced Placement level and the exams were in mid-May.  So since we are done with the material, my classes have occasionally helped me with some Campus Ministry projects (especially my AP US History class).  Today they efficiently and quickly arranged, folded, stuffed, and sealed my annual year in review letter to the priests of the diocese.  I did this by myself last year and almost went insane!  These guys got it done in 20 minutes.  Last week they helped in various ways getting ready for Father Andrew's reception, including rolling heavy round tables from our garage to the gym.  That was not easy!

They are great kids and I am going to miss them terribly when they graduate next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment