August 14, 2012

Eagle Scout Weekend

There was a wonderful article in today's Union Leader about Chase Hughes '16 who will become an Eagle Scout this Sunday night.  Chase and his parents are deeply committed to service and overseas mission work and they have already spoken with me about potential overseas trips for our students.  You can read the article on Chase here.  I will have the honor of attending the Eagle Scout ceremony on Sunday night.

This weekend I will also be attending the Eagle Scout ceremony for Ryan Nichols who graduated from Trinity in June and who will soon be off to Holy Cross.  His ceremony is Saturday morning at Saint Catherine's Parish.  Ryan may kill me for this but over the summer I was flipping through the channels one day and came across a show I like called "Windows to the Wild" which is on NHPTV.  This episode chronicled a group of Manchester Boy Scouts who were doing a campout and much to my surprise, Ryan, Nick Boire '14 and Jacob St. Germain '14 were prominently featured.  You can watch that episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment