August 17, 2011

Nun Run

One of the most amazing group of women in the state of New Hampshire are the Daughters of Mary Mother of Healing Love.  The sisters operate Saint Charles Children's Home in Rochester, a foster home for children ages 3-12 who live in troubled homes.  Each year, the sisters have a 5K road race to raise money for Saint Charles at Pease International Tradeport in Portsmouth.  This year's race is on Labor Day. September 5

Trinity has had a good relationship with the sisters and I think it would be wonderful if we sent a group of students, parents, faculty, and staff to run the race.  I of course will watch from the sidelines, I don't want to show anyone up with my mad running skills.

If you think you may be interested in running, see or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment