July 6, 2011

So you think you can dance?

I know I can't but I am sure you can.  Every July, the Youth Ministry Office in the Archdiocese of Boston sponsors a cruise dance in Boston Harbor for high school students.

This year, it's being held on Monday, July 25 from 8pm-11pm.  Want to go?  If enough students are interested, we would leave Trinity at 6pm and be back by around midnight.  I've been before - it's awesome and there are tons of high school kids from all over.  You'll have an amazing time, I promise.

Please e-mail me at bflaherty {at} trinity-hs {dot} org as soon as possible if you're interested in attending.  If we get enough interest (20-25 students) then we're on!  The cost would be around $25 which would include transportation to Boston as well as the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment